Nasturtium Jewel Mix
54 – 63 days. Jewel Mix nasturtium is brilliant, easy to grow from seed, and perfectly suited for many dry and temperate climates. Jewel Mix seeds will excite your home, patio, and garden with fast-growing 18 – 24” tall nasturtium bursting with 2½” papery blooms of canary, peach, carmine, and salmon.
Jewel Mix nasturtium seeds are vigorous garden performers and ideal for kids or novice gardeners to try as vibrant accent to flower beds, fences, and walkways. With exception to its roots, Jewel Mix nasturtium is a popularly edible variety including worldwide use of its leaves, pods, seeds, buds, and especially its flowers.
- Taxonomy: Tropaeolum majus
- Seed Type: Annual
- Planting Depth: Plant 3 – 4 seeds 1/8” deep
- Plant Spacing: 18 – 24”
- Growth Habit: 12 – 18” tall dwarfed spreading upright with a 12 – 24” spread and 2½” blooms
- Soil Preference: Rich, evenly moist, well-drained
- Light Preference: Full sun – Partial shade
- Color: Papery blooms of canary, peach, carmine, and salmon atop lush greens
- Flavor: Slight peppery notes reminiscent of watercress (Nasturtium officinale)