Kombucha Kit • عدة الكومبوشا
- عدة تحضير الكومبوتشا تحتوي على
- سكوبي مجففة
- ٢ كيس شاي اسود
- سكر قصب
- مقايس حرارة
- Simple Kit for Making Homemade Kombucha - Includes
1 Red Reusable Kombucha Lid, 1 Dehydrated SCOBY, 2 Black Tea Bags, Cane Sugar, and a Thermometer
- Has the Ingredients Needed for Activating SCOBY and Digital Access to a Recipe Guide
- Activated SCOBY can be Re-Used to Brew Kombucha Endlessly
- Dishwasher Safe, BPA and Phthalate-Free Plastic Lid
Designed for Wide Mouth Mason/Canning Jars (Ball, Kerr, Bernardin, etc.)
Kombucha is a refreshing, tangy drink made of fermented sweet tea. It's become increasingly popular because of its great taste and the digestive benefits it offers derived from the healthy bacteria created during the fermentation process. Mason jars are a perfect vessel to ferment kombucha in because they don't take up much counter space, they fit easily in the fridge, and they can even serve as a drinking glass once the kombucha is ready.
The Masontops Kombucha Making Starter Kit is the easiest way for beginners to start brewing their own homemade kombucha. It provides the instructions and ingredients needed to activate the SCOBY into a healthy, live culture. With proper care, the SCOBY can then be used to ferment endless amounts of kombucha with the Masontops Kombucha Brewing Lid, a Mason jar, and some sweet tea.