Whole buckwheat can be sprouted and grown into microgreens / buckwheat lettuce. The whole seeds grow best in soil. High germination rate
Whole buckwheat seeds:
Why you should include Buckwheat in your diet?
- Certified Organic
- High Germination Rate
- Resealable packaging
- Microbial Tested
- Sprouting Seeds for Buckwheat greens / buckwheat lettuce
- Food Storage
- Buckwheat is one of the most complete sources of protein on the planet, containing all eight essential amino acids.
- The sprouts cleanse colon.
- Sprouting turns buckwheat from acidic to alkalizing.
- It is also rich in lecithin, making it a wonderful cholesterol balancer.
- The sprouts are high in bioflavonoids and co-enzyme Q10.
- It also contains the B vitamins, magnesium, manganese, and selenium.
- Great addition to vegan Candida diet.