Alyssum Royal Carpet
| Ask a question
56 – 63 days. Annual Flower. Open Pollinated. Royal Carpet Alyssum flower seeds are an essential fragrant and award-winning edible flower.
Royal Carpet seeds are quick to maturity with a season’s worth of dazzling shades of magenta, violet, and fuchsia blooms. Royal Carpet Alyssum debuted as an AAS Bedding Plant Winner for its low-maintenance and season-long perfume.
- Taxonomy: Lobularia maritima
- Other Names: Sweet Alyssum, Sweet Alison
- Seed Type: Annual
Days to Flower Maturity: 56 – 63 days
- Seed Planting Depth: Lightly press 2 – 3 seeds without covering or broadcast directly
- Plant Spacing: 6”
- Growth Habit: dwarfed 3 – 6” tall trailing mound with a 10 – 12” spread of tiny 4-petaled blooms
- Soil Preference: Average, medium moisture, well-drained
- Light Preference: Full sun – Partial shade
Color: Shades of magenta, violet, and fuchsia