Lettuce Buttercrunch O
| Ask a question
AAS Winner. 65 days. Recommended by Utah State University, Organic Buttercrunch is the most popular of the butterhead varieties.
These non-GMO Buttercrunch seeds grow into vibrant, green heads of lettuce that are ready to harvest in 60 to 70 days.
The leaves of the Buttercrunch have a mildly sweet, buttery flavor.
- Latin Name: Lactuca sativa
- Other Names:
- Sow Indoors or Outdoors: Outdoors
- Days to Maturity: 60-70 days
- Planting Depth: 1/8"
- Plant Spacing: 1"
- Row Spacing: 12-18"
- Growth Habit: Mound
- Soil Preference: Moist, well-drained
- Temp Preference: Warmer
- Light Preference: Full sun or partial shade
- Color: Green
- Flavor: Mildly sweet