Petroselinum crispum. Triple Moss Curled Parsley plants are hardy biennials often grown as annuals. Native to regions in the Mediterranean and West Asia, this popular variety develops bright-green stalks with bountiful clusters of curly leaves.
Triple Moss Parsley Herbs are used as garnishing or ornamental fillers in comparison to their culinary flat-leaf cousins. Curled Parsley is noted to be the most favored in terms of growing at-home garden herbs!
- Latin Name: Petroselinum crispum
- Days to Maturity: 40-60, Annual 70+ Biennial
Seed Planting Depth: 1/4”
- Seed Plant Spacing: 12-15”
- Growth Habit: Upright/bush
- Soil Preference: Rich, moist and well-drained
- Temp Preference: Warm
- Light Preference: Full sun to partial shade
Color: Bright-green stalks, clusters of curled leaves, yellow flowers
- Flavor: Fresh, mild pepper, bright, verdant