Write a review
| Ask a question
250 mg75-85 days. Cymbopogon flexuosus. East Indian Lemongrass, Has a wonderful lemon scent and flavor. Not to be confused with the culinary lemon grass (Cymbopogon citratus). It can be used for teas, and in food provided it is well chopped as it is more fibrous than the culinary strain. The scent is great near your outdoor living space where it is also noted to have mosquito repellent properties.
- Taxonomy: Cymbopogon flexuosus
- Days to Maturity: 90-100 days
- Days to Germination: 7-10
Planting Depth: 1"
- Plant Spacing: 6-8"
- Plant Height: 24-48"
- Row Spacing: 24-36"
- Growth Habit: Grassy mound
- Soil Preference: Average, medium, well-drained
- Temp Preference: Warmer, 65-90 °F
- Light Preference: Full sun
Color: Light lime green blases of grass