Lettuce Leaf Lollo Rosso O
Lactuca sativa. Organic Lollo Rosso Lettuce seeds grow as cool season crops and fast-maturing annuals.
Lollo Rosso Italian Lettuce can be harvested as a “cut and come back again” plant. Loose leaf types such as Lollo Rosso Lettuce, can tolerate colder temperatures and adapt to heat better than other varieties. With its crisp, verdant flavor.
- Latin Name: Lactuca sativa
- Variety: “Non-GMO Organic Heirloom”
- Other Names: Lolla Rossa, Lollo Red, Lollo Rossa, Lolla Rosso
- Days to Maturity: 55-60 days
Planting Depth: ¼-1/2"
- Plant Spacing: 4”
- Row Spacing: 12-15”
- Growth Habit: Upright
- Soil Preference: Loose, well-drained, compost and pH level 6.0-7.0
- Temp Preference: Cooler to warm
- Light Preference: Full sun to partial shade
Color: Wine-colored ruffled green leaves
- Flavor: Crisp and verdant