Lettuce Romaine Freckles O
These organic Freckles lettuce seeds grow into green leaves of lettuce with cute red spots that resemble freckles.
The lettuce is ready to harvest in 50 to 70 days. The Freckles thrives in full sun or partial shade. The freckles add antioxidants and are actually sweet in flavor.
- Latin Name: lactuca sativa
- Seed Type: Annual
- Sow Indoors or Outdoors: Indoors or outdoors
- Days to Maturity: 50 – 70 days
Planting Depth: 1/2"
- Plant Spacing: 6"
- Row Spacing: 12"
- Growth Habit: Mound
- Soil Preference: Moist, well-drained, 40 to 60 degrees.
- Temp Preference: Warmer
- Light Preference: Full sun or partial shade
Color: Green with red flecks
- Flavor: Mildly sweet