Lettuce Salad Bowl Red
40 – 50 days. Loose leaf type. Large upright plants, long deep-lobed bronze leaves, bronze-red inner balanced leaves, good keeper and decorative. These non-GMO Salad Bowl Red seeds grow into red leaves of lettuce that are ready to harvest in 45 to 50 days. The leaves of the Salad Bowl Red have a mildly sweet flavor.
- Latin Name: lactuca sativa
- Seed Type: Annual
- Sow Indoors or Outdoors: Outdoors
- Days to Maturity: 40 – 50 days
Planting Depth: 1/8"
- Plant Spacing: 1"
- Row Spacing: 16 – 18"
- Growth Habit: Mound
- Soil Preference: Moist, well-drained
- Temp Preference: Warmer
- Light Preference: Full sun or partial shade
- Flavor: Mildly sweet