120 days. 90 seeds/ounce. Current world record holder in weight (over 1500 pounds). Shell is fairly smooth with ribs. Medium orange in color. Despite its size the high quality flesh is creamy, smooth and flavorful. When properly nurtured it grows pumpkins of enormous size.
- Latin Name: Cucurbita maxima
Days to Maturity: 120
- Days to Germination: 4-10
- Seeding Depth: 1"
- Plant Spacing: 6-10 feet
- Row Spacing: 6-10 feet
- Plant Height: 18-24"
- Growth Habit: Wide-trailing vining mound
- Soil Preference: Fertile, composted, moist, well-drained
- Temperature Preference: 60-90 °F
- Light Preference: Full sun
Dill's Atlantic Giant Pumpkin Color: Pale orange skin with a much darker meat.
- Dill's Atlantic Giant Pumpkin Flavor: Classic sweet winter squash flavor.