Onion Red Burgundy
Red Burgundy Onion Seed (100 days)
Red Burgundy onion produces colorful 4" wide onions that have red skins with a white & pink interior. Red Burgundy Onion has a mild sweet flavor just like you would expect a red onion to have.
Excellent slicing variety for salads or hamburgers. Red Burgundy is a short day variety suitable for Southern regions.
Resistant to botrytis and pink root
- Latin Name: Allium cepa 'Red Burgundy'
- Other Names: Red Burgundy Onion
- Days to Maturity: 170 days
Planting Depth: 0.5”
- Plant Spacing: 3”
- Row Spacing: 3”
- Growth Habit: Bulb with upright greenery
- Soil Preference: Fertile, well-drained soil
- Temp Preference: Soil should reach 50℉
- Light Preference: Full sun
- Color: Dark red, pink
- Flavor: Mild, sweet