Pea Microgreen 227g
Sprouting or Microgreen. High Germination. Organic.
One of the sweetest and most delicious sprouting seeds. Pea shoots can turn any meal into an authentic gourmet experience. Ready to eat in just 2-4 days, organic green pea sprouts seeds are a convenient and easy-to-grow option for any kitchen. As a protein-rich sprouting seed
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Recommended Seeding: ¼ cup per quart jar, sprouting tray, or sprout bag
- Initial Soak Time: 4-6 hours
- Rinse Frequency: 2-3 times per day
- Days to Harvest: 2-4 days
- Nutrients: Calcium, Fiber, Iron, Phosphorus, Vitamins A, C
- Calories: About 40 calories per 1 cup serving
- Flavor: Like other legumes, green pea has a mild, nutty, and slightly sweet profile with a similar fresh crunch and texture to larger sprouting seeds like garbanzo and mung. Exterior seed shell softens and becomes translucent and chewable during sprouting.