Dr. Earth" Root Zone' Starter Plant Food is formulated to feed plants gently and promote a great start. Dr. Earth Root Zone' Starter Plant Food is excellent for all transplants, vegetables, trees, shrubs, herbs, house plants, annuals and perennials.
Directions For Mixing:
- Use 4 tablespoons (2 OZ.) per gallon of pure water.
- Mix the ingredients thoroughly, to completely dissolve all ingredients into a liquid water solution.
How To Apply?:
- Once you have diluted the concentrate, you may either use it as a foliar spray on the leaves or apply directly to the soil around the base of plants, feeding at a rate of 2 cups for small plants or 4 cups for larger plants.
- Apply every 2 weeks for maximum results.
- Make sure to spray branches and the underside of leaves until the plants are dripping.
Tip: Please spray early in the morning or after 4:00PM to avoid any leaf burning.