Spiralizer ● جهاز تقطيع الخضروات
The superstar among spiral cutters
The innovative Tornado blade with multiple settings cuts spirals from 1.5 mm to 5 mm wide. Also new is the large spaghetti blade for extra thick curly fries and vegetable spaghetti with a diameter of 4 mm. A fine spaghetti blade (2 mm) plus two
stainless steel skewers and 20 wooden skewers are included. It comes with detailed instructions and various recipe suggestions.
Adjustable Tornado blade:
Cut some of the popular tornado potatoes in a thickness of your choice and bake or deep-fry them on the wooden skewers provided.
2 mm spaghetti blade:
Cuts fine veggie spaghetti, e. g. courgette or kohlrabi. The carbohydrate-free alternative for wheat pasta.
4 mm blade:
Perfect for gorgeous and delicious curly fries: Make them yourself – quick, easy and low-cost.
The spiral cutter should be positioned on a smooth surface (e. g. A Ceran cooking field) with the suction feet securely pressed down. Slide the desired blade insert into the guide slot and click it into place. The two unused blades can be stored inside the device. You can cut one straight end off the vegetable or fruit if you like to better secure it on the crank spike. Press the other end of the vegetable or fruit against the metal ring of the blade insert. Then simply turn the crank clockwise, putting gentle pressure on it – voilà: deliciously appetising veggie spaghetti and spirals.
More fun in the kitchen since 1996
Much has changed since Lurch sold its very first spiral cutter in Germany in 1996: We never stop developing our products and that is why we can today offer a wide variety of kitchen helpers for any purpose.
- Cuts spirals and spaghetti from vegetables and fruit Three blade inserts: Spaghetti 2mm, Spaghetti 4mm, Tornado blade
- The cut thickness of the tornado blade is adjustable (up to max. approx. 5 mm)
- Great for creating curly fries and tornado potatoes
- Extremely sharp stainless steel blades
- Professional suction feet for an absolutely secure stand on smooth surfaces
- Easy to clean – simply rinse under running water