- Latin Name: helianthus annuus
- Seed Presoak: 4 hours in cold water
- Days to Maturity: 7 - 10 days
- Growth Medium: Soil, coconut coir
- Color: green
- Flavor: crunchy, nutty, fresh
- Nutrients: Vitamins A, B complex, D, and E, calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, and phosphorus
Sunflower microgreens are very easy to grow but only in soil. Growing sunflower greens is very difficult hydroponically and we don't recommend it. Soak seeds in cold water for 4 hours and plant directly. Spread evenly and tamp very gently to insure contact with the soil. Mist only as needed. Cover until germination.