Swisschard Rainbow Mix Microgreens
| Ask a question
11-21 days. Amazing colors and pleasant flavor make these greens a great choice to add highlights to any microgreen salad. This is the best and most inexpensive choice as substitute for beets.
- Latin Name: Beta vulgaris subsp. vulgaris
- Seed Presoak: 4-10 hours in cold water
- Days to Maturity: 11-21 days
- Growth Medium: Soil
- Color: Vibrant and varigated neon colors such as yellow, purple, red, and green!
- Flavor: Sweet and earthy, similar flavor to swiss chard microgreens
- Nutrients: Vitamins A, B, C, E, and K, Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, Iron, Zinc, and protein