Tomato Grapette H
Solanum lycopersicum. (F1)
The plant produces high yields of red grape tomatoes.
They are very sweet and flavorful. Perfect fresh eating right off the vine or in salads. Grow in clusters of 16 to 40. They are very easy to pick. An excellent choice for home gardens. Disease Resistant: F. Determinate.
- Latin Name: Solanum lycopersicum
- Days to Maturity: 75 days
- Planting Depth: 0.5cm
- Plant Spacing: 120cm
- Growth Habit: Semi-indeterminate
- Soil Preference: Moist, well-draining
- Temp Preference: 26-30°
- Light Preference: Full sun
- Flavor: Juicy, sweet