Tomato Large Cherry
A world famous hybrid between smaller currant-type tomatoes and domesticated garden tomatoes, the Large Red Cherry tomato seeds boast a smaller, sweeter cherry-style tomato while still larger than other cherry tomatoes.
Large Red Cherry seeds are ready to harvest at about 75 days, with countless 1" wide vine-ripened tomatoes ideal for salads, snacking, and finger foods
- Latin Name: Solanum lycoperscium
- Tomato Type: Indeterminate
Days to Maturity: 75-80
- Days to Germination: 5-14
- Seeding Depth: 1/2"
- Plant Spacing: 18-24"
- Row Spacing: 24-36"
- Plant Height: 36-72" (vining)
- Growth Habit: Tall vining upright
- Soil Preference: Moist, fertile, composted, well-drained
- Temperature Preference: 65-85 °F
- Light Preference: Full sun
- Large Red Cherry Tomato Color: Dark right skin and meat
- Large Red Cherry Tomato Flavor: Extra sweet, juicy, with minimal acid compared to larger tomatoes