Tomato Lemon Boy H
| Ask a question
Lemon Boy Hybrid seeds are one of the newest leading tomato varieties among gardeners and farmers due to their high productivity.
Their buttercup-yellow fruits are not only attractive and mildly sweet, Lemon Boy Hybrid Tomatoes are in high demand for many gardeners, as this variety is also disease-resistant.
- Latin Name: Solanum lycoperscium
- Variety: “Lemon Boy Hybrid”
- Other Names:
- Days to Maturity: 72-80 days
Planting Depth: ¼-1/2"
- Plant Spacing: 2’
- Row Spacing: 3-4’
- Growth Habit: Upright/long vine
- Soil Preference: Rich, slightly acidic, added compost with pH 6.0-6.8
- Temp Preference: Warm to hot
- Light Preference: Full sun to partial shade
Color: Buttercup-yellow/golden fruit with fuzzy green stems
- Flavor: Bright, tangy and mildly sweet
72 days. These 7 ounce tomatoes feature unique, lemon yellow skin. Smooth, high quality fruit are produced on vigorous, indeterminate vines. V, N, F, A.