Dill Bouquet O
We have run out of stock for this item.
Anethum graveolens. Organic Bouquet Dill grows fast-maturing cool season annuals and are native to West Asia and regions in the Mediterranean. Organic Bouquet Dill is one of the most favored varieties among gardeners as it produces an abundant crop with earthy aroma and edible seeds! Dill Weed is harvested from the herb’s foliage and provides a caraway-like spice as either a decorative herb or an aromatic flavoring to food.
- Latin Name: Anethum graveolens
- Days to Maturity: 40-45 (leaves, flowers) 85+(seeds) Annual
Seed Planting Depth: 1/4”
- Seed Plant Spacing: 12-18”
- Growth Habit: Upright/multi-branched
- Soil Preference: Dry and well-drained
- Temp Preference: Cool
- Light Preference: Full sun
- Color: Umbels of golden-yellow flowers, foliage, long green stems
- Flavor: Aromatic, earthy, caraway-like spice