Pepper Sweet Banana
Also known as yellow wax peppers, the bright yellow fruits grown from Sweet Banana Pepper seeds are sweet and crunchy, averaging about 4-6" long. They make an excellent pickling pepper. Many growers use these peppers pickled on sandwiches and salads. You can even use these to make a sweet pepper jam or relish. Sweet Banana Pepper seeds are excellent for short season climates, as they produce quickly
- Latin Name: Capsicum annuum
Days to Maturity: 80-90
- Days to Germination: 7-21
- Seeding Depth: 1/4"
- Plant Spacing: 12-18"
- Row Spacing: 18-24"
- Plant Height: 18-36"
- Growth Habit: Sturdy upright
- Soil Preference: Fertile, organically rich, well-drained
- Temperature Preference: 70-90 °F
- Light Preference: Full sun
- Sweet Banana Pepper Color: Bright yellow fruits when unripe and red when ready to harvest.
- Sweet Banana Pepper Scoville: ~5,000-10,000 SHU