Pumpkin Jack O Lantern
Jack O Lantern pumpkins are the ideal seeds for Halloween carving. The fruits are thick-walled and have smooth skin. Heirloom Jack O' Lantern Pumpkin are primarily used for carving, but are also a good candidate for cooking with as well. Elongated pumpkins need room to develop on vines.
- Latin Name: Cucurbita pepo
Days to Maturity: 120
- Days to Germination: 4-10
- Seeding Depth: 1"
- Plant Spacing: 4-8 feet
- Row Spacing: 4-8 feet
- Plant Height: 18-24"
- Growth Habit: Wide-trailing vining mound
- Soil Preference: Fertile, composted, moist, well-drained
- Temperature Preference: 60-90 °F
- Light Preference: Full sun
Jack O Lantern Pumpkin Color: Classic Halloween orange
- Jack O Lantern Pumpkin Flavor: Sweet winter squash flavor