Squash Summer Crookneck
Write a review
| 1 answered question
Summer Crookneck squash is ready in about 58 days. The flesh of this squash is bumpy and yellow. The fruit is best harvested when it is 5-6" long. Known as an excellent eating squash, the Crookneck is buttery and sweet. Squash does have crookneck and offers a continuous yield on the vine. This is a delicious yellow squash variety for your garden.
- Latin Name: Cucurbita pepo
Days to Maturity: 50-60
- Days to Germination: 4-14
- Seeding Depth: 1"
- Plant Spacing: 36-48"
- Row Spacing: 36-48"
- Plant Height: 18-36"
- Growth Habit: Leafy branching mound
- Soil Preference: Medium moist, organic, fertile, well-drained
- Temperature Preference: 60-85 °F
- Light Preference: Full sun
- Crookneck Summer Squash Color: Bright golden yellow fruits
- Crookneck Summer Squash Flavor: Mildly sweet and buttery