For Cactus & Succulents!
Dr. Earth' Succulence Cactus & Succulent Plant Food is formulated to feed both indoor and outdoor container plants. Dr. Earth'' Succulence' Cactus & Succulent Plant Food is excellent for transplanting and regular maintenance feeding of cactus and succulents.
Directions For Mixing:
- Use 4 tablespoons (2 OZ.) per gallon of pure water.
- Mix the ingredients thoroughly, to completely dissolve all ingredients into a liquid water solution.
How To Apply?:
- Once you have diluted the concentrate, you may either use it as a foliar spray on the leaves or apply directly to the soil around the base of plants, feeding at a rate of 2 cups for small plants or 4 cups for larger plants.
- Apply every 2 weeks for maximum results.
- Make sure to spray branches and the underside of leaves until the plants are dripping.