Tomato Early Girl H
Early Girl Hybrid Tomato is a great choice for growers with a short season, as their 4- to 5-oz. red fruit matures about 60 days after transplanting.
Early Girl tomatoes are also a favorite of home gardeners and fresh-market growers thanks to their flavor and disease resistance.
- Latin Name: Solanum lycopersicum
- Other Names: Early Girl tomato
- Days to Maturity: 60 days
Planting Depth: 1/4”
- Plant Spacing: 14-20” staked
- Row Spacing: 3’
- Growth Habit: Indeterminate vines; 4- to 5-oz. fruit
- Soil Preference: Prefers rich soil with a pH between 6.0 and 6.8; Tolerates slightly acidic soil down to a pH of 5.5
- Temp Preference: Soil at 60-95 degrees F for germination
- Light Preference: Full sun, at least 6 hours per day
Color: Red fruit; green foliage
- Flavor: Sweet