Viola Sorbet Flower
Write a review
| Ask a question
The Sorbet Series violas are a stunning and edible flower that adds aromatic accents to salads and savory dishes.
Hardy and Cold-Tolerant:
- These violas are hardy and can withstand cold temperatures, making them perfect for your fall and winter garden.
- Sorbet Series viola seeds produce compact, yet durabl 15.24 cm - 20.32 cm tall plants.
- Edible Delights:
- These violas are not just for the eyes but also for the taste buds. Professional chefs use Sorbet Series violas as aromatic accents or garnishes for cakes, salads and savory dishes.
How to Grow:
- Plant in your preferred location, whether in garden beds, in hanging baskets, or pots.
- Enjoy their low-maintenance growth and the added benefit of edible beauty in your culinary creations.