Watermelon Crimson Sweet O
Write a review
| Ask a question
Citrullus lanatus. Non-GMO. Open Pollinated. Crimson Sweet watermelon seeds deliver one of the most iconic and delicious fruits of the summer garden.
Crimson Sweet seeds produce a classic dark green flesh with sweet and crunchy red meat. Watermelon is one of the easiest crops to maintain, just keep it watered and in full sun up until harvest.
- Latin Name: Citrullus lanatus
Days to Maturity: 80-90
- Days to Germination: 4-14
- Seeding Depth: 1"
- Plant Spacing: 6-8 feet
- Row Spacing: 6-8 feet
- Plant Height: 9-15"
- Growth Habit: Heavy-trailing mound
- Soil Preference: Loose, organic, composted, well-drained
- Temperature Preference: 70-90 °F
- Light Preference: Full sun
- Crimson Sweet Watermelon Color: Dark green striped exterior with dark red fruit
- Crimson Sweet Watermelon Flavor: Juicy, sweet with hints of cucumber