Bialetti Moka Coffee Maker 6c
Made in Italy
Since 1933, symbol of Made in Italy all over the world.
Patented safety valve
Patented safety valve, inspectable and easy to clean.
Ergonomic anti-scald handle, for a comfortable grip.
An Italian classic, the Bialetti Moka espresso pot has set the standards for stovetop espresso makers since 1933. Brew rich, aromatic espresso on the stovetop in minutes. A beautiful combination of form and function, this cast aluminium pot offers perfect heat distribution with its iconic 8-sided design. Durable, reliable, simple to use and easy to maintain, the Bialetti Moka pot is for keeps.
In 1933, Alfonso Bialetti revolutionized the way coffee is prepared at home with his iconic stovetop espresso maker. A tradition and daily ritual was thus born.
Bialetti lets you personalize your coffee to your taste and liking.
Made of polished aluminium, the Moka pot will serve you for years.
Handle and Knob
Made of strong, sturdy nylon these parts stay cool to touch.
100% Guaranteed Quality and Safety
The Moka pot comes with an exclusive, easy-to-clean safety inspection valve patented by Bialetti.
How to Use the Bialetti Moka Espresso Maker
- Fill the lower chamber with filtered water up to the safety valve.
- Add freshly ground coffee to the filter.
- Screw on the upper chamber tightly and place on the stovetop.
- Turn on the heat. As the cold water in the lower chamber starts to boil, pressure forces it up through the coffee grounds.
- In a few minutes, you will hear a gurgling sound and freshly brewed espresso will fill the upper chamber.
- Remove the pot from the heat and let it stand until the lower chamber is only releasing steam. Serve and enjoy.
Bialetti is a leading Italian brand in the kitchenware industry worldwide. The brand has produced over 200 million coffee makers since the early 1950s. It revolutionized the art of coffee brewing with Alfonso Bialetti’s signature Moka Express. Bialetti’s high quality products use advanced technology to bring simplicity, functionality and beauty to the kitchen.